jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001436006
The Field Specialist trainee assists and supports Specialists at the well site. He/She learns through hand on training while focusing on achieving the minimum level of proficiency. The trainee is responsible for delivering high service quality to clients. While working as a trainee, the employee becomes familiar with the oilfield business in general, specific tools/services and the Schlumberger culture.
- Works as an extra person under direct supervision of the field engineer at the well site.
- Follows the requirements of the equipment training program in the time frame specified.
- Meets and maintains all minimum OFS Safety Training Coefficient (STC) requirements as well as job related STC.
- Provides pre-job and post-job support to engineers and specialists at the well site and in the base.
- Assists with rig-up and rig-down at the well site.
- Assists in the preparation at the well site.
- Assists in log generation and delivery at the well site.
- Assists technicians (electronic, maintenance and mechanics) in checking and preparing equipment and surface systems (i.e. logging unit, computers, surface sensors, hand tools etc.).
- Follows and complies with all Schlumberger SQ, HSE and IT standards, wears all personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Assists the lead engineer in the preparation of wellsite reports.
- Participates in post job debriefings.
Required and Desired Skills:
Good command of English (speaking/writing)
- High mobility, able to travel both domestic and international to support business needs
The Trainee learns quickly when facing new problems and situations.
- Is a relentless and versatile learner.
- Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish.
- Uses logic to solve problems with effective solutions.
- Is personally committed to continuous improvement.
- Listens and is able to communicate effectively with managers, peers and clients both written and verbally.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering
- Thai Nationals
- Good English communication skills
Schlumberger offers an attractive remuneration and benefits packages with international work environment for exceptional candidates.
If you believe you have the right qualities to succeed, we invite you to submit your application APPLY NOW!
You can also apply through our company website https://careers.slb.com/