jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001435218
We’re looking for high-energy, self-motivated men & women with a maximum of 3 years’s work experience, good knowledge of computer hardware and software, excellent English communication skills. You must be ready to adapt, take the initiative with a strong focus on delivering service excellence and willing to take any challenges!
Learns to operate and properly maintain assigned equipment safely and efficiently. Develops career progresses through the fixed steps training within the given timeframe while working closely with the assigned mentor reporting to Field Service Manager. Needs to be competent to perform standalone jobs before Field Engineer promotion.
1. Complies with all Company & Regulatory HS&E & Quality and IT standards and policies. Wear all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required & maintains required HS&E & SQ certifications up to-date.
2. Assists with the operation and maintenance of assigned sub segment equipment / treating equipment at the job site and base. Also assists with the preparation of the required pre and post job paperwork
3. Develops the necessary competency to operate the assigned equipment standalone safely and be the overall job Supervisor responsible and accountable for the job at the end of the training period
4. Learns the basic rig components and different roles of Service Companies with relation to Operating company. Understands the interaction with Well Services
5. Performs (under supervision) preventive maintenance on WS equipment as per WS Standard 03 and as directed. Ensure unit/s is/are in safe, clean and proper working condition for the next service job.
6. Completes all the required learning objects and courses as defined in the current SCDP.
7. Participates in the District HS&E & Quality initiatives and programs (eg. SOIM’s, Risk Assessments, Quality Improvements, Emergency Response Plan, HSE and SQ Objectives, LPT and SQC)
8. Performs Risk Analysis (eg. HARC, JSA) before each job or task and identifies & addresses potential safety hazards. Corrects and report hazards immediately in QUEST or to Supervisor.
9. All other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Join Our Team!
Candidate must possess at least Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Mining/Mineral Engineering.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.