Position : Safety Manager
Location : Base on Ranong
• Involves understanding Occupational, Health, Safety and Environmental Policies. Principles and Statutory requirements and their application through participation, communication and allocation of resources.
• An appropriate level of risk management needs to be demonstrated through implementation of a comprehensive Safety and Environmental Management System.
• Provides guidance to others as required in relation to HSE management in production operations and advise on operational safety matters related to the works.
• Developing an awareness of the importance of health, safety and environment management for effective production operations.
• Tasks related to initiating, developing and implementing HSE procedures and practices without supervision
• Give safety presentation with the objective to enhance the Health, safety and Environment awareness of all workers.
• Assist in accident investigation, reporting and monitor their follow up in accordance to safety procedures.
• Bachelor of Science in Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) or Environmental Health Science and Occupational Health and Safety.
• Must have 5 years working experience in HSSE of oil and gas industry.
• Must have attended the following local safety courses
• Strong Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) culture.
• Conversant and knowledgeable with current health and Safety legislation including the Health and Safety at Work Act, codes of practice and guidance relevant to position.
• Fluent in English both Speaking/Writing
Contact To :
K. Patcharee S.
Tel : 02-937-1048 # 117
(ไม่ต้องส่งมาที่ผมนะครับ สอบถามส่งหลักฐานการสมัครไปที่ติดต่อที่ให้ไว้ข้างบนโดยตรงเลย ผมรับฝากมาประชาสัมพันธ์เฉยๆ)